The COVID situation has made many to be married couples change their wedding plans. The change in guidelines after the month of June gave everyone the hope of inviting 200 people which has now again changed to 50 guests. The government has again introduced protocols not to go for lockdown in Delhi but have allowed weddings to be held with a certain limit on the number of people who can attend or gather for the wedding.
Though Central Government has laid down the base of the protocols that need to be followed by all, some state governments are making minor revisions according to the current scenario in their state. Here are the combined protocols for Delhi.
We have mentioned them below if you are getting married or attending a wedding you need to abide by them.
The Government of India has laid down some simple and easy to follow guidelines if anyone is planning to host a small wedding in the times of Corona.
1. A gathering of a maximum of 50 people is allowed
2. In closed spaces, a maximum of 50 percent of the hall capacity will be allowed, with a ceiling of 50 persons
3. Wearing of face masks, maintaining social distancing, provision for thermal scanning and use of hand wash or sanitizer will continue to be mandatory at the spaces
4. If you are planning a wedding in open spaces, keeping the size of the ground/space in the view, subject to a ceiling of 50 persons and with strict observance of social distancing, the mandatory wearing of face masks
5. Having Arogya Setu App in the phones is mandatory for all the guests and the hosts of the wedding
These are just the basic guidelines that Delhi’s government has curated to ensure the safety of the people in order to see a drop in the COVID Cases in Delhi. We would advise everyone to follow them and be safe!